Ecoterra Costa Rica
Ecoterra Costa Rica was created drawing from more than 20 years of Costa Rican tourism experience. Our personalized service with small groups gives our clients the security when traveling with us not only are going to be enjoying with the real contact with nature, but also with their visit they will be giving a contribution to ensure an ecological legacy to the future generations.
We have a team of over thirty of tourism specialists who put their skills and experience to work to assure that each of our guests has a unique Costa Rican experience. Our company works hard to constantly grow and improve our team with on-the-job training, team building workshops, skill-building, and procedure education.
- Products for all kind of people , couples, families, groups and persons with any disability.
- Certified Naturalist Guides with the Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT) license.
- Modern and comfortable vans: Nissan Urvan High Roof 2014, Toyota Hiace High Roof 2015, 2016 & 2017, Hyundai H1 2016, Mitsubishi Rosa 2016, Vehicles 4x4 Toyota Prado 2016.
- Free Wi-Fi on vans
- Control and GPS location of the vehicles in real time.
- Specialized equipment for the different activities: we offer certified helmets, head flashlight and special high tech LED flashlights, professional walking stick, Go Pro cameras, dry bags, tablets, among others.
- Added to value in regular and private tours, snacks, aditional in tours, royalties, bottled mineral water, towels with natural essences, body towels, among others.
- We have two restaurant options in La Fortuna for different budgets and thematics, one offers a costarican cooking typical style for a maximun of 60 persons and the other option with a colonial facade and a grill and fusion cooking style with a capacity up to 100 persons.
- Safety equipment for guides and drivers.
- Operator certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board (ICT)
- Insurance liability policy + Umbrella policy with $1 million dollar coverage.
- Certified Carbon Neutral – PAS 2060
- Operational support, reservations and accountant. Resolution and follow up of immediate requests.
Awards & Recognition
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
o #1 Naturalist Tour Operator in La Fortuna and Arenal
- Viator's 2016 Top Rated Award
o Exceptional Provider Award on lead tour sales website in the world.