Costa Rica Sky Adventures is a family owned business with Costa Rica’s leading pioneer and market leader in ecotourism and adventure tourism, with over 17 years of experience.
TORTUGA ISLAND TOUR
Discover the magic of a dream island, Isla Tortuga (Tortuga Island). It is located in the Gulf of Nicoya, Costa Rica, 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called Tolinga by local indigenous) has an area of 120 hectares (296,52 acres) and remains as a protected forest that has awarded the Bandera Azul Ecológica ecological certification (Ecological Blue Flag) for more than five years. This distinction is given to the Costa Rican beaches that have their waters free of pollution. Because of its geographical feature, its waters are turquoise and are great for swimming.
Our Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: the main room with air conditioning, bar section and dressing rooms; another area is the prow with a wonderful view of all the landscapes where we will sail; and, our upper deck, conditioned area for your rest in which you can enjoy a large Jacuzzi.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- Round trip transportation from: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde and connection to other points.
• Bilingual specialized guides: ENGLISH / SPANISH (another language, please consult).
• Snack-type breakfast served on the bus.
• 90 minutes trip on board our CATAMARAN “THE GREAT BAY’S PRINCESS” and / or “BAY’S PRINCESS”.
• Refreshments: Fruits, fish ceviche, drink and snack.
• Unlimited natural drinks.
• DJ music and professional animation during the tour by the Costa Rican singer of great national experience Will Matamoros, who has been a singer of well-known musical groups such as La Solution and Son Mayor.
• Beach chair (beach bed) and umbrella.
• We guarantee 5 hours of beach at Isla Tortuga.
• Beach volleyball.
• Lunch and glass of wine (see description)
• 3 soft drinks
• Insurance, permits and maritime safety regulations compliance.
* With extra charge: snorkel, banana, kayak, among others. Happy hour: 2X1 in cocktails.
Lunch at the island:
• Salads: 2 options (green and potato) and their dressings
• Main dish: One fish fillet and one chicken fillet, both grilled and their sauces.
• Rice with vegetables
• Accompaniment: sautéed vegetables.
• A glass of white wine from the house.
• Dessert: Surprise yourself with the initiative of our chef
• Cup of coffee.
WE RECOMMEND BRINGING:
Swimwear or shorts, additional clothes, sandals or comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera and money for extra activities (optional).
ITINERARY: approximate hours | may vary according to area of origin.
06:00 am: Departure from San José
07:00 am: Snack-type breakfast on the bus
08:30 am: Arrival to Puntarenas
10:30 am: Arrival to Isla Tortuga
01:00 pm: Lunch at the Island
03:30 pm: Departure from Isla Tortuga
05:30 pm: Arrival to Puntarenas
08:30 pm: Arrival to San José
** OUR BOAT IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A STABILITY CERTIFICATE, IT PROVIDES THE SAFETY THAT WE HAVE BEEN EVALUATED BY ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SEAFOOD CLASSIFIERS IN THE WORLD: INTERNATIONAL REGISTER OF SHIPPING, RECOGNIZED BY THE MARITIME AUTHORITIES OF COSTA RICA **
** WE APPROVE THE SECURITY DRILL COMPLIANCE TESTS ACCORDING TO THE REGULATIONS OF MARITIME TRANSPORT OF COSTA RICA **
** SPECIAL RATES FOR NATIONAL AND CENTRAL AMERICAN **