- Organize your trip one month in advance. This will help you book the hotel, transportation and attractions.
- When you arrive in Costa Rica you can buy a chip for your cell phone. We have companies in telephone lines such as Kolbi, Claro and Movistar.
- In all tourist places credit cards are accepted or you can pay in dollars or make the exchange rate in banks. State banks: Bank of Costa Rica, National Bank or Central Bank.
- Always use a tourist map of the country or GPS as a location
- Investigate the state of the time you visit the country. Costa Rica has a tropical climate You can sun during the day and rain in the afternoon. Remember to bring suitable clothes to the climate.
- Take care of your skin The sunscreen will serve you at all times as well as insect repellent.
- We have clean water. Water that is born from nascent. It can be a consumer without any problem.
- We are a safe country, but always safeguard your belongings. Make sure you can leave them in a safe place.
- If you have an emergency, always keep your tour operator’s contact handy or guide and contact them immediately. If you plan your trip without any guidance, we have public hospitals throughout our country. It can be attended